Terms & Conditions
- No warranty on lacquer coat.
- Atmoz Premium Copper Bottles are handmade. The lacquer coat on the bottle may erode when scrubbed or dipped in water. The bottle can be polished by the consumer himself by using easy home remedies.
- 3 months warranty on leakage from cap.
Copper Bottles come with a 3 months replacement/repair warranty subject to the care instructions being followed & backed by suffient purchase proof. The warranty is applicable only on “leakage from cap”. Incase of any compliant the customer must get in touch with the customer care on 9540301301/ email@example.com. If the company accepts the case under warranty the client will have to send the bottle to the office of the company at his/her own costs. The repaired/replaced bottle shall be couriered back to the client. TNC apply & decision of company management is final & binding on all parties. Ghaziabad Jurisdiction applicable.
- Do not use for storing acidic liquids, fruit juices, milk products & vinegar.
- Do not freeze or pour boiling water into the bottle.
- To remove stains / patches of corrosion use lemon halves dipped in salt or copper cleaner or buttermilk. Results not guaranteed.
- After treating, wash promptly with soap & water, rinse and dry.
- Hand-made product. Blackening of copper bottles is normal.
- Do not scrub Surface or Cause Physical Damage.
- Do not Drop the Bottle. Handle With Care.
- Our Copper Bottles come with pure copper bottle cap. With repetitive usage the holding jacks tend to loosen up. This is normal & does not affect the functionality of the bottle.